Kotex® Facebook Competition - Win a Journal T's and C's
Kotex® Win a Kotex® Journal Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Kimberly-Clark of South Africa (registration number: 1966/006844/07), a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at Kimberly-Clark House, 8 Leicester Road, Bedford Gardens 2008 (“the Promoter”).
2. Participation in this Competition constitutes acceptance of these rules, terms & conditions.
3. The Kotex® 2018 “Win a Kotex® Journal” Competition is open to everyone over 18 years of age (and all persons under the age of 18, if assisted by a parent or legal guardian), residing in South Africa, except employees of the Promoter, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and all their immediate families, as well as employees and their immediate families associated with the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this Competition.
4. Kotex® 2018 “Win a Kotex® Journal” Competition:
4.1 The Kotex® Competition will run from 03 May – 30 June (Competition Period) Participants may only enter through the Kotex South Africa Facebook page
4.2 Participant of this Competition will win a beautiful Kotex Journal (the prize). Competition entry requirements are as follows:
4.3 Winners will be announced a week after the closing competition date.
• Visit the Kotex Facebook Page during Competition Period to get details on the competition.
• Participants to go out and Purchase the Kotex Ultra Thin Duo Pads with Free Pad Pouch and collect all 5 Designs.
• Upload your pictures onto our Kotex Facebook Page with your Pouch and Product
4.4 All participants who comply with the competition entry requirements will win the prize.
4.5 The Kotex® 2018 Win a Kotex Journal Competition will be held on Facebook only and no other social media platform.
4.6 The winner will be announced on the Kotex® South Africa Facebook page and asked to provide contact details on Kotex Facebook page inbox and have to respond within five (5) days. The winner will be notified telephonically during office hours, 8:30am -5pm using contact details provided.
5. The announcement of a winner does not constitute a ruling by the Promoter that the winner has complied with the Terms and Condition. The Promoter may disqualify the participants after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.
6. If the Promoter is unable to reach the winner for whatever reason within five (5) days post the announcement following all reasonable attempts to do so, such winner will be disqualified
7. The Promoter will contact the winner of the prize and make arrangements for the journal to be delivered.
8. Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, the prize winner accepts the prize at his/her own risk and the Promoter will not be liable for any costs incurred by the winner in claiming their prize.
9. Prizes are not transferable. Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, the winners will accept the prize as is, at their own risk. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same.